Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Daughter's Birthday.

After Bun Pchum Benh Festival, the birthday of my daughter has been held on Sunday, October 10, 2010 at 11:00am at Koh Pos Restaurant where's located opposite the Two Golden Lions in Sihanouk province. There were my parents, my younger sister's family, my sister-in-law's family, and my family were taking part in that occasion.

There was a storm on my birthday party. It rained from morning till night, but the party was processing smoothly. When the  party was ended, my elder son and I were on the way to Phnom Penh because my son started school on Monday, and I started work on that day, too.

On the way home to Phnom Penh, It was raining from Sihanouk province to Phnom Penh. My son seemed difficult to drive because the car's mirror was dim so that he drove slowly. We both worried about the flood on the National Road # 4.

When we arrived Phnom Penh, It still rained and was very heavy. I told me son to park the car in front of the BELTEI 8, for he got his motorbike which was kept in it before the Pchum Benh Festival. I also called my wife to tell her about our safe trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment