Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Friendship Through Website


Dear all,
First of all, I would like to say hello to ladies and gentlemen in the world. I find that making friends are very important to me. I would like to express myself that why I create this website because it is useful to make friends all over the world. Furthermore, I am able to show my feeling through my finger on my computer or my cell phone everyday.

Moreover, I would like to invite all friends in the world to join my website in order to share something new from each countries in the world. I know that English isn't my native language, but only English that can help me to communicate with friends. On the other hand, although there are many people have their own languages, but they can use English as second language to make relationship and share the things that have happened everyday.

In addition, I seem I have new friends in the world wide on the website, and the world is closer and make me easy to move from day to day in order to look for and make friendship although they are different nationalities. I need peace, friendship, and love in my whole life although my friends in the world are unable to help directly, but they are able to help me with their good comments which they have had the experiences in their lives.

At last, I wish and pray to the universal gods to help all of my friends in the world living in peace, prosperity and happiness.

Sincerely yours,


Vireak Kim
Cellphone: 855-15926688, 855-13926688
email: kimvireak@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment