Sunday, January 2, 2011

Arriving at Phnom Penh to Attend the Relatives Wedding.

Today is Friday, December 31, 2010, and it is also the last day of this year. My wife and my children have arrived Phnom Penh to attend the wedding of my wife's relatives.

In the afternoon, I took my daughter to to BELTEI 8 because I would like her to know BELTEI, for all of my children are going to live and study in BELTEI in the near future; hence, I decided to motivate them to study in Phnom Penh.

In the evening, I brought my daughter to the Sorya Supper Market where is located near the Psar Thney (New Market). She would like to have ice-cream, so I let her to ice-scream store at the ground floor. She ordered a glass of it, and I ordered a cup of Coca Cola. While she was eating ice-scream, I took her picture, and I asked her to took the other places at the ground floor, too.

After having ice-scream, I let her to go anywhere in the market to see somethings, and I came to my renting guest house where is opposite the Sorya Supper Market.

Contact:
Mobile: 013-926688, 015-926688, 099-969686
Email:   kimvireak33@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lovely family,

    I am interesting your blog

    Thanks
    WIN
    http://creativeideasolutions.com

    ReplyDelete