Sunday, January 2, 2011

Attend Relatives Wedding at Koh Pos Resort.

On Saturday, December 1, 2011 at 5:15pm , I took my wife and my children to the wedding at Koh Pos. The photo from the left is my daughter, my wife, my nephew and his mother, a wife and son of my wife younger brother, my sister-in-law and her daughter, and the last one at the right side is my youngest son. I took them pictures in front of the wedding room.

At that time there were a few people attended that occasion so that I decided to take them to took them to visit the good views and took picture.

We were walking to the east at the left side of the building E that is the wedding hall of my relatives. I saw a beautiful place for taking photos, so I let them to stand near the lawn and took a couple of photos.

Most of folks said that there are some people rare to attend the wedding party at Koh Pos resort. In fact, there are a lot of people to be there. Furthermore, I saw a lot of teenagers and adults were riding on the road to see the good view, too. Some others were visiting the spectacle near the river bank.


He is my nephew, a son of my brother-in-law. His father is living in the United States.












On the right side, she is my niece, a daughter of my sister-in-law, they are living in Sihanouk Province.












 On the right side, she is my brother-in-law's wife. She lives in Phnom Penh.















He is my youngest son. His name is Kim Monirith, was born in 2000 of the Dragon Year.


Contact:
Mobile: 013-926688, 015-926688, 099-969686
Email:   kimvireak33@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment