Sunday, May 17, 2015

DAY 2: Management Team Trip 2015

Day 2: April 29, 2015

This morning the BELTEI Management Team went to MAETAENG Elephant Park to watch the elephants show. From the hotel to the park, we got on a bus. We were watching the view from the bus  and listening to a Thai guide to tell about Thai history in Chiang Mai. Chiang Mai is the homeland of Mr. Thaksin Sinawatra, the former Thai Prime Minister. The guide said that the most beautiful girls or Thai Miss is coming from that location. Sin Sisamuth's song has also described about the beauty of Chiang Mai girl, too. The title of the song is (បុប្ផាឈៀងម៉ៃ). When we arrived the park, all the tourists got out of the bus and walked to the wooden gate with the hand writing scripts in Thai and English "WELCOME TO MAETAENG ELEPHANT PARK). On the right side of the gate is toilet. We walked straight on about 15 meters long, and we turned right where is a sitting hall to watch the elephants show.

Waiting around 10 minutes, we saw a couple men walked the elephants to show such as raising their legs to cross each other, carrying the flowers to welcome the audiences, raising the legs up to bow etc., then we saw the men brought the five painting desks with white papers to put on the ground with standing position. Next the men were walking the elephants to each painting desk with box of color for painting. After that the five elephants were using their trunks to hold on the painting sticks and started painting. One of the elephants were lazy, so a man standing near by hit him and pushed him to continue it.

30 minutes later, the beautiful flowers, trees, elephants symbols were appeared on the white papers which were on the painting desks to make the audiences surprisingly. For me, I didn't believe my eyes so that I wanted to make sure. I went to close to the painting to watch carefully. It seems the arts of human being made. They stood the five pieces of painting that had just painted and told the audiences the cost to be sold. Each piece is 1,000 Baht. Madam Ly Thida, the accountant manager and also a daughter of my boss, bought the most beautiful painting with 1,000 Badh.

Then we went to visit the Long Neck People. Because of the driving to the hill, the bus weren't able to suitable to drive. Therefore, the tour guide decided to use four small cars. We spent 22 minutes reach that place. Then we went around to visit the people there. I took two photos with the long neck people, and I also gave them some moneys (Baht currency). One of them can speak English to the foreigners. I asked her the reason why she is able to speak English because they are ethnic minority. She said, "I am living in Bangkok before and also learn English there."

Next we continued to the Orchid Restaurant to have buffet for lunch time. The food was delicious. I love one of them was fried noodle and Tum Yam soup (Thai sour soup). Most of the tourists who came to have lunch there are Chinese. They loved taking photo at the orchid garden.  About one and half hours after having lunch, we continued visit Chiang Mai zoo. For me the zoo wasn't interesting to me because most of animals have been watched many times. Hence, I just walked around and took some photos to kill the time.

On the bus, the tour guides said that we had one more interesting place this evening to visit. They added that it was The Showing Dancing Gay. I used to hear some friends said about that place, but I wasn't interested in. I really wanted to stay in the hotel to relax or posted some photos on Facebook to show my family or friends where I had been visited. But, the time wasn't allowed so that I had to accompany with them. In the show, I just sat about 18 minutes while the gay people were singing and dancing on the stage. Then I decided to leave it and walked around to see the night view. Then I ordered a bottle of Chang Beer (Thai product) to drink alone and listened to English song. Recently, Mr. Kane, a Thai guide came. I invited him to drink beer with me and asked a Thai girl serving beer. I questions about her study and the living style in Thailand. She was a university student. She graduated bachelor degree of accounting. I was sitting there until the show ended. I bought 13 keys chains for my staffs.

When we arrived the hotel, some of  my friends went out to visit the Night Market. For me I need to stay in the hotel room and chat with my family and friends on Viber or Facebook. They asked my trip in Thailand and the situation there, too. The second day of trip ended with safety and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment