Saturday, July 25, 2015

SADNESS Weekend.


Sunday, July 26, 2015 all Campus Directors were attending Tean Preah Vasar (ទានព្រះវស្សា) at Chamkar Ksach Quarter with H.E. Ly Chheng, a Director-General of BELTEI Group. Unluckily, I got diarrhea last night and made me so dizzy so that I decided to send SMS to my boss to ask permission not to attend that event. I was so regret to miss it.

I took pill and I was sleeping on my bed from morning till evening at 5:35pm. Then I got up to take a bath and went to TK to have dinner.

When I arrived there, I ordered a fried chicken with boiled rice because I haven't had breakfast and lunch since then. Putting a full spoon of fried chicken and rice into my mouth, the taste was bitter, so I really didn't want to have dinner, but I had to have it because I am going to work tomorrow. There are a lot of works waiting for me to complete them.

This weekend, it seemed a lot of people to visit TK, and most of the guests are adults. They came to have food and discuss about their business or talked somethings concerning with their daily lives. I was interested in a group of people sitting opposite me were the elite people. They had many things to talk to each other. They sometimes looked at me and sometimes used their body language to show
the meaning during their conversation.

Usually, I drink coffee when I arrived TK, but today I couldn't drink it because of my illness. I just drank a bottle of water after my dinner with a simple food at TK. Then I was surfing the net to read BBC and CNN news although I felt dizzy at that time. It was my SADNESS WEEKEN DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment