Sunday, August 7, 2016

My Elder Son's Family Trip to Siem Riep!!!

My Elder Son's Family!!!

My elder son, my daughter-in-law, and my grandson.
Last couple days, my son and his family trip to Siem Riep in order to visit Angkor Wat which is the famous temple in the world. The reason why they visited Angkor Wat is his brother-in-law came from Australia to visit his family in Cambodia. My youngest son also asked permission from me to accompany with his brother to Siem Riep as well because at that time is the vacation.

Before starting their trip, they came to visit my in the office where is at BELTEI International University (Discipline & Order Office). I also took some photos with my grandson, KIM Monireach, has 8 months and so smart.

They went to Siem Riep by their own car because it is easy to part in the middle of road from Sihanouk province to Siem Riep. On the other hand, they are also easy to visit somewhere without waiting for the taxi or three vehicle transportation (Cambodian called Roeumork, Thai called Tuk Tuk).


My older son did the selfie with his older brother-in-law, and my grandson was behind them.

Nirouk is working for the government this year. He has worked for one of the private banks in Sihanouk province after graduated economic bachelor degree. During working time with the banking, he earned some experiences from it for his life. His ambition is willing to work for Cambodian government. Now his dream becomes true.

He always asks some advices from me when he meets obstacles in the working place. He is one of my children whom I love so much because he always obeys his parents.

I always worry about him because it is the first time that he steps in the society that has many things to face by chance. He needs to know more issues and learns how to sold the problems which always taken place in this society as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment