Sunday, August 28, 2016

What am I going to do on my Sunday Weekend?

What am I going to do do on this Sunday weekend?

This is the question, which I have asked myself when I am not sure in my mind or the plan which I am going to do.

Normally, I always go to Toul Kork Avenue (TK) in order to relax my brain such as surfing the net at the Brown coffee, watching the action or horror movie, and have bread to instead of my lunch time.

It is my favorite activities when I was a Campus Director of BELTEI 13 (BELTEI Camko City Roundabout).

Now my new position has been promoted by H.E. LY Chheng, the Director-General of BELTEI Group to be a Manager of Discipline & Order Office at the Head Office where is at BELTEI International University because on Friday, August 26, 2016 a new Campus Director of BELTEI 13 (BELTEI Camko City Roundabout) has also been promoted as well.

He is Mr. Prum Samvichet, a former of Deputy Campus Director in charge of English at BELTEI 2 (BELTEI Tuol Tumpung).

I really don't know where should I go because the location of BELTEI IU is far from TK Avenue, and I have to spend at least 30 minutes to drive a car because of the traffic jam. I really hate the traffic jam so much that is the reason why I do not like driving a car to work.

At the end, I decided to go to TK Avenue to relax there. First, I have watched the American thriller
movie. After watching the movie, I continued to have hamburger and the Cook light for my lunch time. Taking time about 30 minutes, I to to drink a cup of coffee at the Brown coffee. It is also in the TK Mall as well.

Beside my favorite entertainment, I also love working. My working place isn't only in the office, but also at the coffee shop. I sometimes create a plan for my work when I start working on Monday after having weekend.

I found that only spending time to write my short diary on my website to kill my time. I can concentrated on my writing.

1 comment:

  1. Why Burma trip is one of the most prioritized choices for a tourist who wants to spend their long day vacation on traveling. When coming to Myanmar, you can see the hospitality of the locals. 80% population of Myanmar are Buddhist. According to the tourists’ experiences, you should not miss 4 destinations which are mentioned below. The first place is Bagan, where is the house of 4000 temples. Secondly, you should take a look a Inle Lake, where you can deep into the beauty of nature. The next place is Golden Rock – a small temple is located in a tottering gilded rock at the top of a hill. Finally, don’t forget to drop by Mandalay to find out about the locals’ lives.

    ReplyDelete