Sunday, September 19, 2010

New Position as Campus Director of BELTEI 8

On Friday, September 17, 2010 at 4:45pm at BELTEI 8 I was transferred a new position to be a Campus Director of campus 8 (BELTEI Pochentong) by H.E. Ly Chheng, an Adviser of Ministry Council, a Director-General of BEITEI Groups, and also the President of Association of the Higher Education in Cambodia.

He has suggested to all ESL and Khmer teachers shall reunite and take their own responsibilities that have delegated. Moreover, the university of BELTEI will be constructed in 2013 with 12 floors and 6 main subjects which remain in the BELTEI's acronym such as B = Business, E = Economic, L = Law, T = Tourism, T, I = IT. On the other hand, he has pushed all of them try to increase their knowledge because they will get benefit from it. I means a teacher who graduates Master Degree will have chance to increase salary or wage.

After his speech, he let the former campus director to hand the stamp to me, and he ordered me  to sit on the armchair to sign some documents which will be sent to H.E. Director-General tomorrow. He has also given some advises to me to be a good campus director.

No comments:

Post a Comment