Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Small Party For Former Campus Director

After three days of my training in Campus 8, Some of ESL and Khmer teachers spent their money to hold a small party for their former Campus Director. 
They had also invited me to take part in that occasion. The party was held on Saturday, September 4, 2010 at 5:30pm at one of a restaurant at Pochentong.,
The party was lasting until 8:15pm, and some of teachers invited Mr. Nuon Horn, a former Campus Director, Mr. Kev Savuth, Mr. Chy Makara and I to join the Karaoke. Unfortunately, Mr. Chy Makara was absent because of his study in university. 
I said sorry because my wife has been in Phnom Penh to buy a motorbike for my elder son because his previous motorbike was stolen at the Independent Monument last month. She was waiting for me at Soriya Supper Market with my youngest son.
When the party finished, Mr. Nuon Horn took Mr. Kev Savuth and I to Campus 8. I got out his car, and I rode my motorbike to Soriya Super Market to take my wife and my son home.

No comments:

Post a Comment