Saturday, September 11, 2010

Training As A Campus Director

In the early morning, I prepared some documents to take part in the meeting at the Head Office to discuss about New Policy of ESL which was designed by Academic Manager. All Deputy Campus Directors of BELTEI International Institute have also taken part in that occasion.

The meeting has been taken for 4 hours to discuss many points of the new policy, and it was ended at 11:15am with the good results. After finishing it, I went down stair to get my motorbike to go home. Recently, I met H.E. Director-General was standing in front of his house, and I saluted him. He called me to meet him in his home after he had met Mr. Chy Makara, a Deputy Campus Director of BELTEI 8. He told me many things about my new position which will be promoted to be a Campus Director of BELTEI International Institute, but I wasn't sure which campus that I am going to govern.

When I arrived home, I was having lunch and watching TV because it is my habit. I got a call from H.E. Director-General to order me to start working at BELTEI 8, and he also ordered me to handed my number, 077-778869, to Mr. Mon Samear on that day, too. H.E. Director-General told Mr. Nuon Horn, a Campus Director of BELTEI 8 to hand me his number 077-777145, and he is going to get the new one. I prepared my documents and my properties which were kept in my desk in BELTEI 7.

Although I got a good news from my respectful H.E. Director-General to work as a new position, I have missed all my colleagues who have been working with me for one year in BELTEI 7. They are my Campus Director, D.K, Office Assistants, and all ESL and Khmer teachers who were working at BELTEI 7 together.

I wish them prosperity and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment