Thursday, May 3, 2012

The International Labor Day was on Tuesday, May 2, 2012 so that all Cambodian people were allowed to have one day off. In the early morning, I have already done my housework before I left my room to have breakfast. I really don't want to go out side on that day, but the weather was so hot although I used fan. Therefore, I decided to to to Ratanak Plazza Supper Market at 8:30am.

I brought my Ipad 2 along with me to surf the net and read news in there. When I arrived there, it wasn't opened yet (it just started to prepare to sell). Hence, I asked the sellers the Wifi password for surfing the internet. I read BBC, CNN, AP, and all Khmer websites.

At 9:00am in the morning, the Ratanak Plazza Burger starts to sell fast food. I ordered a chicken burger, a light Coca Cola can for my breakfast. On that day, there were people to be there because they avoided from the hot temperature. I took my Iphone 4s to check the Local Weather in Phnom Penh. It was 35 degree C. I were reading the news until 1:25pm, for I didn't want to go out because of the hot weather.

I left Ratanak Plazza supper market at 1:45pm to go home. When I arrived home, the electricity was cut. It was unreasonable that the electricity cut while the weather was being hot. I took a bath and opened my door to reduce the hot temperature. Although I took a bath about 5 minutes, I was perspiring in shirt. I couldn't take a nap because of the hot temperature.

I was watching TV to kill  my time until 5:30pm. I took a bath again before going to Attwood to have something at KFC. I went to drink Italian coffee where is near the KFC in the Attwood zone to read new and a story on my Ipad. The title is Restoring Hope by Ruth Ann Nordin. There are 755 pages of this story. I spent  1 hour and 25 minutes for reading 92 pages. I left it and moved to Ratanak Plazza again at 6:55pm to have dinner there.

When I arrived there, there were a lot cars to part around the Ratanak Plazza. It was hard for me to find a parking space; hence, I was driving my car around it to glance around the parking space. Luckily, I found a parking space. I kept my car outside and walked in the supper market. I went to the second floor to have buy some meals to dinner. Suddenly, I saw Mr. Meak Sambath who is my friend. He is working at BELTEI 7 as a deputy campus director in charge of general education from grade 1 to grade 12. His wife invited me to have meatballs with them. I just nodded and I said, "No thanks". Then I walked around to see some people were playing games.

Walking around the second floor about 30 minutes, I went down to the first floor to have hamburger and juice to my dinner. Then I drove my car to keep in my school, and I walked to my home. I arrived home at 7:45pm. It was the end of International Labor Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment