Saturday, May 5, 2012

Visak Bochea Day

After five days works from Monday to Friday, I have two days off. They are my precious days for me all for all BELTEI's staffs especially the full-time staffs who work from Monday to Saturday.

First of all I have gone to a coffee shop to have breakfast and a cup of coffee. In fact coffee isn't my favorite drink, I would like to meet my friends who are the same age or older than me.

We normally chat about the local and international news that have been taken place in the world.

I was there from 8:00am to 9:12am. Then I went to City Mall Supper Market where is near the National Stadium. When I entered it after I parked my car.

There are some people were sitting to surf the net at the Lucky Burger City Mall. I was one of them to do it. I used my IPad2 to surf my website and put down the events on it. This is hot season.

I took this photo in the morning in front of
BELTEI 8 (BELTEI Pochengton).
Therefore, the supper market is more popular because the temperature is so hot. It is about 34 or 35 Degree Celsius that make people are difficult to adapt it. People go to the supper market to have buy things or just have some drinks, for they need AC.

I ordered a beef burger and a can of light Coca Cola, and I sat there until 1:35pm. Then I went to the buffet at the third floor.

It is paid $7.90 per each. All the food such as vegetable, shrimp, meat, meatball, etc., are putting on the table with the oval shape moving so that I could get it without standing up to get them, or I can say it is the Japanese Style.

When I finished my lunch time, I went down to the ground floor and sat the to have a cup of coffee.

I was sitting there until 5:12pm. Then I came back home because I prepared to attend a birthday party with uncle Bun Chan (a Punloeu Chan Restaurant) where is near the Century Market near Pochentong area.

Here is a buffet at the third floor of City Mall
where is near Olympic National Stadium.
I got a call from uncle Bun Chan after arriving home about 5 minutes. He reminded me to attend the party.

I rushed to take a bath and changed my clothes, then I drove my car to my keep in my school (BELTEI 8 Campus).

I asked Mr. Ty Sophal, a security guard, to take me to uncle Bun Chan. It is about 200 meters from the campus to his home.

In his car (Land Cruiser) there were 5 people including me. The car moved to National Road #3.

The party took place in Uncle Bun Chan relatives
The party location is further than Division 70 about  (This division is kept tanks or the Supported Division).

Uncle Bun Chan started to sing a couple of songs with his wife, then all the honor guests were dancing together. Mos of dancing style is Khmer Traditional Dancing. I was also attending at that occasion, too.

We were there until 10:12pm. Then uncle Bun Chan took me home. It was the end of Visak Bochea Day.


I was dancing at a party of uncle Bun Chan's relatives.
Uncle Bun Chan's wife was wearing blue shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment