Friday, June 18, 2010

House Warming of My Brother and His Wife

Today is Friday June 18, 2010 that is the day of House Warming of my younger brother and his wife where locates behind the SEATV in Phnom Penh. It is also the same Queen Mother's Birthday of Majesty King Norodom Sihamony, a crowned king of Cambodia.

My parents were sitting on the chairs of the left side (they are older than my brother parents-in-law. At the back of my parents and my brother parents-in-law are my second brother, Nara wearing the blue shirt, my youngest brother, Sitha wearing the white shirt, my oldest son, Sonirouk wearing black and white shirt, my sister-in-law, and I the elder brother in my family.

This is a house which my brother and his wife bought last month. They do the house warming and invite their both relatives and their friends to take part it in the morning and evening. Both families are happy because their children, their brother and sister have had a new house this year.

This picture was taken while the monks are praying to both ancestors and gods to take care them with prosperity and happiness when they start living in their new house.

My third sister who is living in Sihanouk province isn't able to come to join this occasion because she is busy to manage the workers to build his three apartments especially there isn't any people to guard her house over there.

This evening their friends and relatives will come to join House Warming party which starts at 5:00pm in the evening. My parents, my brother, my son, and I are going to take part it. I do hope the party will be held with the cheering and happiness.
My brother, Kim Sitha, graduated Bachelor of Art in English at P.P.I.U. University in Phnom Penh. He works for the government as a staff of CAM CONTROL at the Cambodia-Thailand border. His job is checking the degenerated foods which are transported from Thailand.

His wife is a staff of a company. Her job is controlling the clothes which will be transported to the third country. Her office is at Inter Continental where is the trade zone in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.

Contact:
Cellphone: 855-15926688, 855-13926688
Email: kimvireak@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment