Sunday, June 13, 2010

Visiting Wat Phnom Resort


Here is a picture of My wife and I that took it at Wat Phnom in Phnom Penh last month in 2010 when she came Phnom Penh to buy a laptop for my second son, Kim Monirith, who are learning grade 10 in Sihanouk province.

My elder son (Kim Sonirouk) , my wife (Fu Ly Neng), and I visited Wat Phnom museum to get to know about Phnom Penh history especially grandmother Penh (Yeay Penh) who built Wat Phnom. Now it becomes the Phnom Penh capital of Cambodia.


My son (Kim Sonirouk) is a year one student of National University of Management (N.U.M.) The subject is Economics which he has studied at N.U.M., and he is also a year one student of BELTEI International Institute. The subject that he is studying is bachelor of Education in English.

Contact:
Cellphone: 855-15926688, 855-13926688
Email: kimvireak@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment