Friday, June 25, 2010

My Second Younger Brother

This picture I took at my younger brother house warming. My second brother and I are rare to meet each other because we both are very busy with our works.

My second younger brother name Lon Nara, who is wearing black shirt, is living in Phnom Penh capital city. In the occasion of house warming of my youngest brother, we both had chance to meet and chat about our families and works particularly the situation that have happened around the world.

I really want to take picture of our family including my respected parents because I find that the pictures that have all of my brothers and sister and my parents are values in the future especially the new generation will be able to get to know about the old generation, and the will unite their relatives when they will see these pictures in this website.

My second brother is one of my brother and sister who is living in struggle in his life. He is a hard working man and patient. I strongly love him because until now I am unable to help him some property, but I have just helped him some good ideas and some part of his study when he was a teenager. He was able to earn money for living and study when he was a teen. I have also worked for living when I was 17 years old. I faced many issues in my life and I have also solved those problems. I fight for my life to live in this society although I met obstacles that I have never met in my life.

In addition, after Khmer Rouge Regime, my second brother and I lived independently without parents. First, my second brother lived with me in Kompong Som City while I am working for the government as a national police. My salary wasn't enough to support my family so that I had to spend my time to fish for food because I could get rice from the government every month; hence, I only needed food for meal times.

After graduated Secondary School in Kompong Som, my second brother decided to move to Phnom Penh to study. Since then he had to sell bread and filled the gas into the​ cigarette lighter in order to get money for living and his study, for I wasn't able to send enough money for him. Luckily, he as able to find a job when he graduated high school. His job was a journalist at Phnom Penh Post at that time. I really pity my second younger brother although he lives in a good condition, but I still remind the things in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment