Sunday, June 13, 2010

THE 3rd LIST CHECKING OF NATIONAL POLICE

This is the third cadre of checking of National Police in Cambodia.

I am one of a National Police in Cambodia especially I am working in Sihanouk province. My rank is major and my position is deputy office chief in charge of maritime. The checking was held on June 11, 2010 in the afternoon from 2:00pm.

All the police had to bring their papers such as police identity card, the second checking card in order to show the officers who took responsibility to check the list and photo to make sure that we are really the police in the list on their hand or not. Furthermore, the police who have transferred from the other provinces or capital have to bring the transferring paper besides the two cards mentioning above.

I entered my office chief, Mr. Molivann, to discuss about how to manager our units before the officers Personal Department of of Minister Interior coming to check list to have discipline because the are able to valuate our units when we are disorder.

To keep the souvenir of the third checking list, my chief office, my co-deputy chief and I took pictures in the office with my LG KC910. We all felt old and we are going to retire around 10 years more, and all the works will be transferred to the young generation to continues our tasks. All of us have worked for police since 1982 (28 years) when we were teenagers because at that time the government needs us to defense our country from the Pol Pot troops. The country had peace four years that Khmer Rouge regime was collapsed in 1979 by Heng Samrin, Chea Sim, and Hun Sen. They are the persons who help Cambodian people to escape from the killing fields.

For my working experiences in the police, I have learned many times at the National Police School, and I also had taken part the A5 at E91 where locates at Koh Kong province close the Klong Yay of Thailand. I faced many obstacles at A5 and used to fight with Khmer Rouge units two times. I also got malaria while I was being at A5, too.

After coming back from A5, I found that the country which was led by the three chairmen, Samdech Heng Samrin, Samdech Hun Sen, and Samdech Chea Sim, is developing year by year; hence, I decided to gain knowledge to study Khmer School (complementary school) in the evening which I started from grade 8 until grade 10 (Bac II) because I have learned at Vietnam country in the public school at grade 8 and entered to grade 9 in 1982, and my parents decided to let me came back my homeland with my uncle.

My family abandoned my homeland to Vietnam in 1975 while the Khmer Rouge was leading the country for three months. We moved to Vietnam by walking and by boat at Neak Loeung where is the Cambodia Vietnam borders because my father predicted that we weren't able to live in that regime. We have to moved to the third country for surviving our lives. My father is one of the intellectual pepole who had educated in France, Marceil University, during King Norodom Sihanouk led the country as the Prime Minister.

I graduated Bachelor of Art at English in University of Management and Economics called U.M.E. and Master of Public Administration at Cham Roeun Poly Technology called C.U.P. where H.E. Bun Sambo had studied with me and he was also a student's chief.

Contact:
Cellphone: 855-15926688, 855-13926688
Email: kimvireak@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment