Friday, July 2, 2010

My Seond Brother Wedding.

Today is Friday July 2, 2010. It rains so hard and the part of Phnom Penh capital city is flooded.

When I was sitting in the office, I saw my album of photo laying under my desk. Suddenly I took and opened it, and I saw my one of picture is my second brother wedding which include my mother wearing white shirt on the right side and my daughter was standing in front of my mum.

My second brother got married to his wife on........ in Phnom Penh capital city. Her wife was also working with him in the Phnom Penh Post. Now they both have had two children. My second brother was born on. ..................during the civil war in Cambodia. That was the Lon Nol regime.

Cellphone: 855-15926688, 855-13926688
Email: kimvireak@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment