Thursday, July 29, 2010

Being A Trainee As Deputy Campus Director At BELTEI 6

On June 6, 2008, I was a trainee to be a deputy campus director of BELTEI International Institute.

H.E. Director-General Ly Chheng approved me to become one of his team leader member, position as Assistant Director-General in charge of ESL and Bachelor faculty as a deputy campus director when I met him to discuss about the subject which I could teach B.A. classes.

H.E. told me that I am old enough to work in the office as deputy campus director because I couldn't teach as like as before. I suggested him to consider and discuss with my wife because I thought that I have to stop working for the National Police in Sihanoukville if I works for BELTEI International Institute as a deputy campus director. At the end I decided to work for H.E. Ly Chheng and stop working as a National Police.

This picture was taken in Khmer New Year while I was training as D.E. in BELTEI 6 for one month before I start working at BELTEI 7. H.E. Director General allowed me to start working for my first day at BELTEI 7 on June 6, 2008 with Mr. Meak Sambath who is my colleague working as a deputy campus director in charge of Khmer school. He was transferred from Campus 3 to Campus 7 on July 9, 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment