Saturday, July 3, 2010

Visit Wat Pram Por with Phd., Nil Sothun

I went to Wat Pram Por ('Pagoda with Five Colors) with Phd., Nil Sothun, graduated from Russia country. his filed is agriculture. I went there last month on Sunday, June 12, 2010 with his his wife and his relatives. This is an elephant statue where is in front of this pagoda.

Mr. Sothun, his family and I stayed there from 2:00pm until 9:00pm then we all came back home. He took me to my renting room where is near the BELTEI International Institute.

I am happy to make friend with intellectual people because we are able to share our knowledge to each other. I always asks him about something that has happened in Russia because I really want to know well about Russian culture. Sometimes, we have held a small party, and we have been chatting about general knowledge.

Cellphone: 855-15926688, 855-13926688
Email: kimvireak@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment