Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Aunt and My Father Taking Part In My Cousin Pros Wedding

This picture have taken for 5 years ago. My aunt and my father took part in the wedding of my cousin, Mr. Pros, living in the U.S.A. and came to married to his wife in Cambodia.

I have also taken part in this occasion, but I myself didn't take picture. I just took it for my father my aunt and my relatives only. Unfortunately, my respectful aunt has absentminded for three years ago. She hasn't known who come to visit her.

I would like to describe about the people in the photo. My father wore white shirt with the tie. He has white hair was staying in the middle of my aunt and my brother.

After the wedding in Phnom Penh, my cousin took his wife to live in the U.S.A. His is a computer engineering. He studied in American when he was young.

Cellphone: 855-15926688, 855-13926688
Email: kimvireak@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment