Sunday, July 18, 2010

On the way home, I got on a bus from Phnom Penh to Sihanouk province to train my children how to use email, internet, and Yahoo Messenger in order to teach my children online from Phnom Penh because I am unable to teach English and train computer to them because they live in Sihanouk provice but for me I work in Phnom Penh for BELTEI International Institute.

I think that only one way to teach and train them is teaching online by using Yahoo Messenger, my own website to post the lesson and exercisse to them, and I explain them director through the yahoo messenger and webcam. In order to complete my goal I decided to buy three laptops to my three children so that they are able to learn English and using Ms. Office from this technology called e-learning.

I left Phnom Penh from 8:30am on Saturday, July 17, 2010 and arrived home at 1:45pm. I asked the bus to stop opposite the former Complementary School called Chea Sim School, and I called the motobike-taxi to take me home.

When I arrived home, I recently opened my laptop on the desk in the living room without delaying a minute, and I called all my three children to get their three laptops and trained them. Firts I trained them to use email on the internet from step to step. Second, I trained them to surf the net in order to search for my own website which I have posted a grammar lesson, for I want them to know for the first step about my website. Then they will be able to search my website and do exercises on it. Last, I trained them how to use yahoo messenger with conferrence. It is useful to them to listen to me to explain them the lessons at the same. Moreover, they can also disscuss in pair or groupwork online easily.

During the training my children, I got some problems that I wasn't able to solve is the yahoo conference. The problems that I mentioned is the three laptops online in the conference room, but one of them is couldn't hear from the others. I was very upset because I find that my plan was unsuccessful because I can't teach or train my children if the computer conference wasn't able to work in the conference room. The whole night I slept nothing. I was thinking the the problem which happened to my laptop; hence, I got up at 2:00pm in the mid-night to open two laptops and tested them for sure that they are able to work on the conference room or not.

From 2:00pm to 8:25am in the monring, I couldn't solve the problems, so I decided to come back Phnom Penh and send my laptop to the computer shop to set up new program. If it still has the same problems, I will send it to the computer shop where I bought it to fix for me because it is the hardware because it is the hardware problem, I think.

I made up my my mind to go to Phnom Penh because I will start work on Monday morning, July 18, 2010. On the other hand, I found that if I stayed home in the morning, I will solve the problem nothing, so I better come home in the morning to take time for my relaxing.

Luckily, the computer program was normal when I arrived home and brought it to the computer shop, and it is able to work on the conference room, too. I was very happy at that time because I needn't to spend my money for installing new program and waste my time. I decided to go back my renting from with my laptop. In the middle of the road, I answered a call from my friends to invite me to join a small party in their home. At the end, I decided to go to their home to join a small party with my laptop and clothes in my bag without changing my cloth.

I took part in a small party of my friends about 15 minutes. Then I asked them to go to my renting room. After I arrived home, I took a bath, and I layed on my bed to release my stress which I have had last day in my home.

Cellphone: 855-15926688, 855-13926688
Email: kimvireak@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment