Sunday, July 11, 2010

House Warming of Ly Chan Bopha's Father

The House Warming of Ly Chan Bopha's father was held on Friday July 9, 2010. She invited her colleagues to join this occasion. The four girls who are in this photo are Ouk Thany (on the right side), my assistant office, Damy (next to Thany), an accoutant, Viriya (next to Damy), a deputy in charge of accountant, and Maly (the last girl on the left side), an accountant. They are working in BELTEI Campus 7 (Pet Lok Sang) with me.


We were in this occasion from 6:20pm to 8:35pm. Besides my colleagues which have taken the photos, there were ESL teachers also having taken part it. But,They were waiting until 6:30pm because they are teaching from 5:30pm to 7:30pm for part-time. Mr. Campus Director, Phan Sorya, allowed them to leave earlier 30 minutes to take part in Bopha's father House Warming.

I have already mentioned about my four colleagues girls are in the photos. I also would like to introduce one of my friends who is a deputy of Campus 7 in charge of Khmer from grade 1 to grade 12 is Meak Sambath.  He also took part with me in this occasion. He brought us to the party with his car; hence, in his car, there were six people including the four girls.

Mr. Meak Sambath's photo is on my right side. He wore white shirt.

In the occasion, I saw some of my friends who are working for Ministry Interior in Cambodia the same as me. Moreover, I met one of the police is Bopha's father who is an official of National Police. His position is Lieutenant General, a deputy of Central Criminal Department. He used to take the mission at Kompong Som City in 1987-1989 where I have worked there since 1982. He cooperated with Colonel Em Bunsath, a former commissioner who was my former chief at that time. Bopha's father usually went with H.E. Khem Pon and Sun Sen, the Secretary of State in Cambodia to work in Kompong Som City.

In short, the House Warming Party of Bopha's house was happy because we have met a lot of friends who have worked with and all the teachers who are working in BELTEI International Institutes.

Cellphone: 855-15926688, 855-13926688
Email: kimvireak@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment