Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Family

From year to year I am getting old, so I have to keep something for my children or family. In my experiences, I find that most of families are rare to keep their photos for the young generation especially the situations which have taken place in the past. Hence, I decided to create a website to post the photos and short describing of each situations which have been done.

This is my family. I am in the middle of the raw on the sofa in my home in Sihanouk province. From the left side of me are my mother-in-law, my wife, and my youngest son, and from the right side of me there are my daughter, my second son, and my both nephews, daughter of my sister-in-law.

My mother-in-law came from the U.S.A. to visit my family and her relatives at Phnom Penh, Sihanouk and Kampot provinces.

Cellphone: 855-15926688, 855-13926688
Email: kimvireak@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment