Friday, July 2, 2010

My brother-in-law

This is a picture of my brother-in-law who lives in the U.S.A. He got married to his wife on................... His name is Fu Lee Kheng and his wife name is .......... Now she is living in Phnom Penh with her son.

In the wedding day, My mother-in-law didn't have a present in the wedding at that time because she lives in the U.S.A, and my brother-in-law lived in Phnom Penh while he was getting married to his wife at that time. My sister-in-law who was standing at the second raw at the left side of my brother-in-law wife, and she was a representative of my mother-in-law to manage the wedding of my brother-in-law. Actually, the family of my wife always use Chinese language because they are Chinese-Cambodian.

Cellphone: 855-15926688, 855-13926688
Email: kimvireak@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment